Bio Activating Thermal Care
Treat your skin to the most advanced anti-aging technology available today.
Better and safer than Botox, an injection less solution for younger skin. You will actually see how your facial muscles calm down. This is concentrated, Non-Surgical, Non-Invasive alternative specifically designed to target & relax the appearance of expression lines.
Formulated with impressive ingredients; higher concentration 24K colloidal Gold, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), Vitamins, Beneficial plant based antioxidants & cell-communication ingredient. With regular use of product reducing the appearance of wrinkles and aging sign. For all skin types, including those prone to breakouts.
- PURIFIED WATER - Many spa owners claim that regular tap water contains bacteria and minerals which can clog pores. ... The purer the water, the more pure the skin. Filters help weed out things like chlorine and heavy metal.
- VITAMIN E - “Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.” Vargas adds, “It has basic antioxidant properties that everyone needs.
- BENTONITE - Bentonite clay is known to have an abundance of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium. ... Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth.
- SUN FLOWER OIL - Being rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is widely used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes and is found to be effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Some of the benefits of sunflower oilfor the skin are as follows
- GRAPE SEED OIL - is the oil that's extracted from grape seeds. - It's non-comedogenic which just a fancy word is for "it doesn't clog pores". - It is known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT - Green tea extract is deriving d from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. It's a strong antioxidant effect that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- WHEAT PROTEIN - Skin care products contain this type of protein in order to retain water or moisture on the skin. Various skin care products such as moisturizers, lotions, skin care serums and anti-aging creams contain hydrolyzed wheat protein to effectively preserve or improve skin moisture.